Video Game Ad Monitor is an interactive database of advertising circulars from major retailers featuring new release and catalog video games with pricing and full-color advertising circular images for the U.S. and Canada. Data is searchable by video game title, platform (console, handheld and PC), promotion, country, price, impression, game publisher, release date, genre, ESRB Rating, retailer and release pattern. Built directly from the feedback of video game publishers, Video Game Ad Monitor is the only service of its kind providing users with analytics along with the most granular automated brand space tracking available. What's more, the service delivers full-color reports of video game titles from leading retailers each Monday–prior to the posted street date–with an online e-cast available, for comprehensive and timely information users can rely on.
Each of Rentrak's products offer a sophisticated, easy-to-use toolset and provide a quick return on detailed industry-wide and title-specific data, allowing users to make fast decisions that enhance the bottom line and provide a competitive advantage.
All Titles – Review your video game advertising circulars by platform, retailer, promotion, date range and more. (Click Image to Enlarge)
Video Game Ad Monitor
- Estimate category ad spending through monitoring competitive ads by retailer, publisher, release date, genre, page counts, promotion, country and title.
- Reference historical information and plan future promotions with the full-color historical ad image library.
- Save time by no longer gathering information internally.
- Measure the impact of new release/catalog advertising circulars and video game impressions (e.g., TV video game image inserts, etc.).
- Web-based, 24/7 access to advertising information, pricing and full-color ad images updated each Monday prior to street date.
- Weekly e-cast each Monday prior to street date.
- ROI Analysis: Rentrak provides an automated score and measurement of each video game publisher's brand space and to help measure co-op compliance.
For more information, contact Rentrak at 866.333.6213 or e-mail email@example.com